Main Blog

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Other days

I work in a very small team. Our project manager just left this week, which leaves our team very diminished and without guidance or direction.

The Khador forums, which I enjoy a great deal and visit five or six times a day, just closed down yesterday and might not be going back up.

I just got a phone call from my family a few minutes ago telling me that our cat just died.


Yeah, I just.... whatever. At this point it feels like nothing is going anywhere. I have neither direction nor motivation right now.




EDIT:
I needed some electrical connectors for my (currently non-functional) CNC machine. I went to the only shop that I knew to sell those kinds of things, that has been around for at least a decade (if not two decades or more). It had closed down. It was there the last time I was in the area a few weeks ago, but now it's gone. This really has been a time of things just going wrong. Not everything of course, but quite a number of things big and small have either suddenly gone wrong, or their slow decline has come to a head. At least that's how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment